A passion for hospitality and love of details
The Castelletto has nine rooms only: three classic and two de luxe rooms, three jr suites and one minisuite, where period pieces and modern furniture are finely combined. The minisuite is in the outbuilding at close distance. Each room has an individual personality, with a special style and atmosphere. All rooms have comforts such as en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV, DVD player, fridge and safe. All the rooms have air conditioning.
- the "buffet" breakfast is served in the "loggia" from 08:00 to 10:30 AM
- the Castelletto has no restaurant, but an excellent "osteria" that offers traditional Tuscan cuisine is available within walking distance.
- drinks available at the bar an in the in-room-fridge are free of charge and on a help yourself basis. The use of the swimming pool, sauna and gym is included in the room rate. The wireless internet access is free, as well as the private car parking. Only drinks at the pool are charged.
- the Castelletto is closed from November 3rd through to April 24th.
- the hotel is a non-smoking establishment and does not accept any type of animals.
- the hotel is also not suitable for children under the age of 14.